Friday, September 12, 2008

Love-HY fan club!

Screwed my practical up, must be due to my Brother's absence. Tsk.

Was out the whole day with Girlfriends.

Town, Haji lane, Arab street, Bugis. Cool. Had fun and my share of laughter, very long since we go out together.

Was disturbing Tan pig the whole of today and Grace; Ling; Celine were crazy. I think this particular clique of girls is super lucky. Because they are our topic-of-the-day. OMG. *roll eyes*

I HAVE A BEEEETIFUL PICTURE TO SHARE.




Cm'on, tell me what it represents. I found this on Yahoo. SO FUNNY. Ha!

& tomorrow will be drinking session over at Quack's. I really hope i get drunk. I wonder what's the feeling of not caring a hoot about the world, forgetting your troubles, and just be who you are for that moment. Ha! Really looking forward.

Ohmy. I hope i dont puke tmr. *prays*

Arab street is very cool! I like. The shops that we visited today, sell really unique clothes. I wan to go on a spree there.

I feel bloated. Shall go on a diet tmr. Bulging tummy. I WANT TO SLIM DOWN!!

I love my mama. :D

& i love my girlfriends, giving me advices and brainwashing me. Not forgetting, supporting the idea of going against Papaya Breast with me. CHARBORS, HY LOVES YOU.

No comments: